It’s lucky episode 7 for my weekly tech podcast with Myke Hurley:
This week Jason and Myke tackle a host of Apple Pay follow up, before addressing Gamergate and the Retina iMac.
This week’s Upgrade sponsors:
- Backblaze: Online backup made easy, for just $5/month.
- Igloo: An intranet you’ll actually like, free for up to 10 people.
- Please take a moment to help us out by filling out our listener survey, and you could win a $100 Amazon gift card.
In related podcast news, two other podcasts featuring me appeared today:
- I’m on Systematic with Brett Terpstra talking long-term employment in the tech world, exploring job independence, 5k iMacs, and more.
- I spent an hour with Leo Laporte on Triangulation talking about some of my personal history with technology, how I got into the journalism racket, why I wanted to leave IDG, and what I’m doing now.
As always, if you want to follow me in my guest appearances on various other podcasts, visit my wacky @jsnell anthology page or subscribe to the feed.