This week's sponsor
Six Colors Membership - Help support us by becoming a member and get access to a members-only podcast, newsletter, and community.
We have written a bit about how to make podcasts. You can see all of those articles if you like.
Podcasts hosted by Jason
- Upgrade is essentially the official Six Colors podcast. It features Jason, Myke Hurley, and occasional guests.
- Download is a weekly general tech podcast with a rotating panel of guests.
- The Incomparable is a weekly pop-culture podcast Jason hosts with a variety of guest panelists. It’s the flagship of the Incomparable Radio Network, which features various fun podcasts about movies, TV shows, roleplaying games, and more. We’ve built up a couple hundred great episodes, so if it’s overwhelming you can subscribe to the Incomparable Greatest Hits and listen to some of our very favorite episodes from the past.
- Jason is the co-host of TV Talk Machine, hosted by Tim Goodman, chief TV critic at The Hollywood Reporter. If you like TV, listen!
- Liftoff is a fortnightly podcast about space and stuff, hosted by Jason Snell and Stephen Hackett.
- Free Agents is a fortnightly podcast about being an independent worker, hosted by Jason Snell and David Sparks.
Podcasts hosted by Dan
- The Rebound is a technology podcast from Apple geeks Dan Moren, John Moltz, and Lex Friedman.
- Clockwise is a podcast Jason and Dan co-host. Every week we’re joined by two guests to discuss four interesting technology-related topics in less than half an hour.
Podcasts featuring Jason and Dan
- Jason and Dan appear fortnightly on the Total Party Kill podcast, in which a group of friends play Dungeons and Dragons on the Internet.
- The TeeVee podcast features TV episode reviews. When “Game of Thrones” or “Doctor Who” are in season, you’ll hear Jason; when “Arrow” is in season, you’ll hear Dan.
- Jason and Dan make frequent appearances on The Incomparable Game Show, a semi-frequent spin-off podcast where we play games. It’s fun!